Myton Park Pupil Premium Grant
The Pupil Premium grant is worth £1,900 per eligible child to every school in the country. We want our school to receive as much of this grant as we can. We use this grant to make sure that children from families in receipt of certain benefits make maximum progress to achieve their full potential. If you are eligible for this grant your child will receive additional support in school.
If you receive one or more of the following benefits please contact us. All information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,900)
- Working Tax Credit run on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
In Financial Year 2017/2018 our school received £25,080 Pupil Premium Funding
Please click on the link below for details of how this money will be utilised
Pupil Premium 2015-2016
In Financial Year 2015/2016, our school received £27,000 Pupil Premium funding.
Please click on the link below for details of how this money was utilised.
Pupil Premium 2014-2015
In Financial Year 2014/2015, our school received £25,300 Pupil Premium funding.
Please click on the link below for details of how this money was utilised:
Pupil Premium 2013-2014
Please click on the link below for details of how financial year’s 2013-2014 money was utilised:-